Hello Ireland – Terms & Conditions
1. Age: Hello Ireland is an extensive set of programmes in English and Activities for Irish and International children, teenagers and undergraduates in Waterford. We do not set a minimum age but generally our age groups range from 12 years of age to 17 for the teenage programme. We can also arrange programmes for older teenagers and students should there be a demand for same.
o As per programme programme descriptions.
o English classes, library and computing access, recreational activities, sports, excursions, full board in student apartments (except for children who have homestay), transportation to and from classes.
o Travel insurance, airfares, bank charges or airport transfers
3. Accommodation Type: Single en-suite bedrooms in Residential Accommodation at WIT Student Village.
4. Airport Transfers: An Airport transfer service is available provided by our own private luxury coaches, but must be booked in advance with Hello Ireland. There is an extra charge for this service.
5. Public Holidays: The first Monday of every August is a public holiday in Ireland. No lessons take place on this day but an excursion will be arranged for this day instead.
6. Medical Insurance: This is not provided as part of the course fee. Students are advised to take out private medical and travel insurance. All EU nationals should also bring a European Health Insurance Card, which covers public medical care. If you live outside the European Union, it is a requirement that you obtain personal insurance, not alone for your own protection but also for the processing of your study visa.
7. Visas: Non-EU nationals should contact their local Irish Embassy or Consulate or visit the Department of Justice website: www.irlgov.ie/justice for details of visa requirements. If you wish you can contact Hello Ireland directly and we can assist with your query.
8. Payment Policy: €60 payable per person with application form. The remainder is payable 4 weeks prior to the course start date. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card.
9. Damages: In the event of damages occurring to property of Campus Services or Waterford Institute of Technology, the Client (agency) is ultimately responsible for the payment of all invoices. It is in the interest of the client to make all guests aware of our policy regarding damages and it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that payment for damages is made in full on receipt of the invoice.
10. Cancellation & Refund Policy
a. If a student booking is cancelled more than 30 days before the start date, a registration fee of €100 per person will be charged. All other monies in respect of the course fees will be refunded.
b. If a student booking is cancelled less than 30 days before the start date, one week's course fee per person will be charged.
c. No refunds can be made after a course has started.
e. If a course is cancelled by the Hello Ireland, a full refund of all monies paid will be made or we will attempt to find a suitable alternative programme for the applicant.
f. In the case of illness, students may ask for a course to be postponed to a later date. In this case the school will require a medical certificate. If a course is carried over to the next calender year, there may be an extra fee payable.
© Hello Ireland, All Rights Reserved